Our core values are foundational to who we are. They are our guiding light and the principles behind everything we say and do.
As members, you must be intentional about applying them in everyday situations. Let them define everything that our church is about and what it is not about:
1. Loving God (Matthew 22:37 – 40)
Expressed through praise, worship, prayer and Bible study.
2. Loving People (Matthew 22:37 – 40)
Building meaningful relationships within and outside the church.
3. Evangelism (Matthew 28:19 – 20)
Helping those in our circle of influence come into relationship with Christ.
4. Discipleship (Matthew 28:19 – 20)
Teaching obedience to the Word of God in order that we all might be mature in Christ.
5. Service (Mark 10:44 -45; Romans 12:11; Col 3;17)
Serving God excellently with our time, talent, and treasure; all that we are belongs to Christ.
6. Family Focus (Gen 2:21 – 25;1Timothy 5:8)
God established the family first; therefore, we want to minister to the entire family.